Areas of Interest : Wireless Modems, Internet of Things (IoT) Applications, Small Cell solutions, Power Save, Power Amplifier related Algorithms (e.g. Power Scaling), Receiver algorithms.
Areas of Interest : Internet of Things (IoT) Applications, Test automation, Product design, data structures and algorithms.
Ex. employee at HCL Technologies, (Microsoft Corporation)
“Python Companion for class XII”
“Python Companion with computer science for class XI”
“Design and implement test automation framework with QTP.”.
Science Popularizer | Programmer | Author | Maker | YouTuber | Trainer
• Designed & developed, Internet-of-Things (IoT), Solar & LED based Consumer and Industrial products.
• Vast experience in Products Design & Development, acquired over development of 500K+ lines of code over last 14+ years.
• Conceived & successfully developed third generation end-to-end, Network Independent Customized Prepaid/Postpaid and Lowest Operational Cost Smart Energy Metering solution based on Automatic Metering Infrastructure (AMI).
• Conceived & successfully demonstrated Mobile based eTicketing solution Proof-of-Concept to CRIS (Center for Railways Information System), a subsidiary body of Indian Railway.
• Successfully designed & delivered High end Personal Media Player software stack for Harman Becker, Germany under extreme time & resource constraints.
• Successfully developed & managed Feature Rich, Multi-Point, Desktop based Video-Conferencing Software solution (Video-Monet), right from scratch, under non-intensive processor and memory resource environment.
• Adept in developing & managing products from conception to inception; realized from Desktop based Video Conferencing Solution, High end Multimedia player, AMI based Smart Energy Metering solution & many others.
• Global exposures by working on projects involving cross cultural teams across Asia, Europe, Africa and America.
• Self Motivated, Result Oriented and ardent Enthusiastic in taking high risk Challenges.
• Building team and inspiring them to achieve higher goals.
Specialties: Product's Design & Development across multiple technology verticals:- Internet-of-Things, Machine-2-Machine (M2M), Smart Energy Metering, Mobile Ticketing Solutions, Media over IP (Voice/Video), Embedded System, Health-Care / Wearable Devices, Setup Box, Solar and LED, Windows Multi-Media (DirectX - DirectShow/DirectSound), Microsoft Technologies – (Win32 SDK / MFC / COM).
IIM Bangalore Alumnus
- A total IT experience of over 12 years and with over 4 years in Technology and Solution Architecture
- Rich experience in adopting frameworks, design patterns and deployment strategies for applications on different web/application servers.
- Hands-on experience in cutting edge technologies like Internet of Things, NoSQL database - MongoDB
- Have experience of working in SOA technologies and integration frameworks
- Led teams in performance testing, tuning, benchmarking activities in various projects
- In-depth experience in defining best practices, coding standards, architecture/design/code reviews and code quality metrics
- Deep expertise in business requirements analysis, build-vs.-buy analysis, package selection and solution & architecture definition and translating them into implementable detailed designs
- Have extensive experience of working in Agile, Scrum and Extreme Programming methodologies
- Interested in Functional languages like Scala, Erlang
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Solution Architecture and Consulting for enterprise wide projects
- Internet of Things (IOT) Consulting
- Architecture assessment and reviews
- IT transformation programs
- Technology evaluation and platform selection
- Vendor selection for COTS products and solutions
- Building frameworks for custom development
- Agile Methodology and XP practices
- Mentoring budding technology architects and leads
- Contribution to various Technical forums
B.Tech (E&C) Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Professional with multiple skills and extensive experience in telecommunication, wireless systems, Data Analytics and Software Applications. Have worked with people from across the globe while managing diverse technologies, projects and processes.
Proficient at Software architecture development and optimization
Strong mathematical background, problem solving and analytical skills
Strong background in signal processing algorithms and communication systems
Accustomed to working with executive level/senior management personals
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and documentation skills
Very good at resource organization, task prioritization and delegation
Good international exposure, worked with people from Europe, USA and APAC
At IoT Academy, We believe that the future is about Unified and Converged Technologies and it is reflected in our vision statement. Every aspect of life will eventually be connected bringing forth a unified world of immense possibilities, either it is Internet of Things (IOT), Embedded systems, Big Data, Data analytics, Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, Python, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.